Wow.
I just made a couple of phone calls to check on prices for Crinone 8% (progesterone suppositories), and I can hardly believe this is true.
Freedom Drug sells 18 doses of Crinone for $89.91.
My local Walgreens sells 18 doses of Crinone for $199.99.
Yes, you read that right. And while these numbers in themselves are nothing compared to what the stims cost, it all adds up.
Thank goodness for Freedom Drug.
Freedom Drug sells 18 doses of Crinone for $89.91.
My local Walgreens sells 18 doses of Crinone for $199.99.
Yes, you read that right. And while these numbers in themselves are nothing compared to what the stims cost, it all adds up.
Thank goodness for Freedom Drug.

2 Comments:
Freedom Drug was my friend. Things were expensive, but they were a lot less than local drug stores.
By
Amanda, at 4:36 PM
As I said in my post on Sunday, Freedom Drug rocks! Hopefully though, none of us will need their services for much longer.
By
Mellie, at 5:11 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home