Queen of Random
Boy, am I unmotivated. It is very tough to concentrate at work right now. I'd like to blame it on the Bravelle, but it started before I started the shots last week. Oops.
One thing I will blame on the Bravelle, though, is my extreme emotional response to, well, everything. Today I stopped at Hallmark on the way home to pick up an anniversary card for my husband, and even the funny ones were making me teary. To the point that I actually had to dig for a kleenex to get things under control. That's really pretty damn bad. The father's day cards had the same effect, unsurprisingly.
But mostly the shots are going okay. Last night I figured out how to use the Q-Cap to mix the stuff, which was great, because it was lots easier than doing it with the needle. I don't mind using the syringes, really. I'd be scared I might make a big mistake with the pen thing, and it's way more expensive than what I'm using. You really pay for the delivery method, as I am all too aware.
So since tomorrow is our anniversary, my husband came home from work tonight with a dozen roses -- one for each year we've been married. What a sweetie. That really made me smile. I've got a card for him, and a CD that I think he'll like. Tomorrow night we're going to grill here at home, but Friday night we're going out. It's just so hard to go out during the week these days.
Well, I guess I should go downstairs and shoot up.
ETA: Oh, AND. I read Egg Donor's blog this evening and found it very interesting. She knows an awful lot about stimming. I have added her to my blogroll.
One thing I will blame on the Bravelle, though, is my extreme emotional response to, well, everything. Today I stopped at Hallmark on the way home to pick up an anniversary card for my husband, and even the funny ones were making me teary. To the point that I actually had to dig for a kleenex to get things under control. That's really pretty damn bad. The father's day cards had the same effect, unsurprisingly.
But mostly the shots are going okay. Last night I figured out how to use the Q-Cap to mix the stuff, which was great, because it was lots easier than doing it with the needle. I don't mind using the syringes, really. I'd be scared I might make a big mistake with the pen thing, and it's way more expensive than what I'm using. You really pay for the delivery method, as I am all too aware.
So since tomorrow is our anniversary, my husband came home from work tonight with a dozen roses -- one for each year we've been married. What a sweetie. That really made me smile. I've got a card for him, and a CD that I think he'll like. Tomorrow night we're going to grill here at home, but Friday night we're going out. It's just so hard to go out during the week these days.
Well, I guess I should go downstairs and shoot up.
ETA: Oh, AND. I read Egg Donor's blog this evening and found it very interesting. She knows an awful lot about stimming. I have added her to my blogroll.

3 Comments:
Ah, the stims, they do wacko things to the emotions, yes?
--Bugs
p.s. I've added you to my blogroll; glad you gave the link!
By
DeadBug, at 12:14 AM
Clomid was worse for me than Gonal-F. I cried because I hadn't worn my slippers in awhile.
By
Anonymous, at 9:02 AM
I actually preferred the Lupron needles to the Follistim pen. There were nights due to dosage that I had to do pen shots and one Lupron shot. It was hard to watch the needle stuck in me and then have to push the damn pen hard to make it click all the way down.
The Lupron needles are the same as the Insulin needles I use now and I barely ever feel a thing.
As for the emotions...
"Ah...yes! I remember it well"
By
Amanda, at 10:02 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home