Not much to say
Well, I've been taking the Provera for a week, to control the onset of my next period. I've never taken Provera before, that I remember, so I don't really know how quickly the next cycle will start once I quit the pills. I hope it'll only take a couple of days, because I hate all this waiting around.
I also didn't think about the fact that I'd likely get progesterone side effects from it. Silly me. So I'm walking around feeling dopey and nauseated... basically the way I always feel when I'm on progesterone. Makes sense, I guess, but it's still a pain.
Oh, yeah, and it also makes me cranky. In case you couldn't tell.
I also didn't think about the fact that I'd likely get progesterone side effects from it. Silly me. So I'm walking around feeling dopey and nauseated... basically the way I always feel when I'm on progesterone. Makes sense, I guess, but it's still a pain.
Oh, yeah, and it also makes me cranky. In case you couldn't tell.

3 Comments:
Also, my jeans are too tight all of a sudden. Progesterone!
By
Susie, at 6:14 PM
I would get my period about 4 days after the last pill. I'll never take them again though. The GI side effects were enough. Plus the make me feel stupid.
By
Anonymous, at 12:42 PM
Thanks for the blog recs, GC. I've been looking through all the IF blog links and adding some to my list here and there...
Jenn, you're so right, the side effects are really sucky. I still feel like it was right to delay the next cycle but man, these pills make me feel so DUMB.
By
Susie, at 2:50 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home