Calmer Now
Okay, sorry about yesterday's freakout. I can't be the only person who wigs every time the protocol changes. I don't like it when I don't understand what's going on.
Things looked pretty good this morning. The lining is decent (8.5mm if I remember correctly), estradiol is rising, and the follicles are getting big. I'm supposed to shoot four vials of Bravelle tonight (normally I do three) and go back tomorrow morning for more bloodwork and u/s.
They didn't say, but I feel it's likely I'll trigger tomorrow night and then we'll do IUIs Saturday and Sunday. Which is a little earlier than I expected at the beginning of the cycle (I was guessing next Monday and Tuesday for the IUIs). But we'll see what they tell us tomorrow.
Fingers crossed!
Things looked pretty good this morning. The lining is decent (8.5mm if I remember correctly), estradiol is rising, and the follicles are getting big. I'm supposed to shoot four vials of Bravelle tonight (normally I do three) and go back tomorrow morning for more bloodwork and u/s.
They didn't say, but I feel it's likely I'll trigger tomorrow night and then we'll do IUIs Saturday and Sunday. Which is a little earlier than I expected at the beginning of the cycle (I was guessing next Monday and Tuesday for the IUIs). But we'll see what they tell us tomorrow.
Fingers crossed!

4 Comments:
Good Luck!!!
By
Anonymous, at 5:04 PM
fingers crossed, here.
jen/vintage uterus
By
Anonymous, at 6:48 PM
Best of luck to you - I like that you're going earlier- means you've got good development. Whenever I went earlier for my IUIs I'd get a BFP.
Fingers crossed for you!
By
Anonymous, at 9:01 AM
I'm waiting with you. very best of luck
By
Anne, at 1:23 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home