It's not a habit.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Waaay TMI (Sorry)

Well, just because I obviously need something to worry about, I have become fixated on my period.

It seems to be over. Except it never really got going the way it normally does. And when I was at the RE's for bloodwork and ultrasound on Monday, the doctor seemed a little concerned that I still had so much endo buildup in there from the last cycle. Normally I think everything sheds properly, but this time I took Provera to delay the onset and perhaps this is the way my body responds to Provera.

What happens if the lining doesn't shed so it can build up properly again in the next cycle? I've never been in this situation before but I can guess that it's not a good idea to start a pregnancy without a fresh lining. Damn and damn.

Is there any way for them to MAKE me shed the lining at this point?

I guess the worst that could happen is that after tomorrow's ultrasound appointment they could tell me to stop stimming and sit this cycle out. Then we've lost time and six days' worth of drugs. Of course, the main thing is time. Another five or six weeks to wait for me to have a normal period. Have I mentioned that I am just now starting my third cycle of 2005?

Well, anyway. I hope I'll know something by this time tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home