It's not a habit.

Friday, May 20, 2005

Just a Quickie

Four days post IUI, and my boobs hurt. They're also not fitting properly into my favorite bra, which I just wore on Tuesday without any problems. I know it's just the estrogen from the trigger shot, but still, that's always the first sign of pregnancy for me and I can't ignore it. Or, you know, maybe my bra shrunk in the laundry.

This is gonna be a long two weeks. I was going to try to ignore my body and not obsess about the possible symptoms.

Yeah, right!

The good news is that, although I've been taking the progesterone since Monday, the bad side effects I usually get from it haven't started yet. Nausea and headaches are the two main side effects for me. Normally it's pretty unbearable. This time, nothing much so far. I'll take what I can get.

A week from now, I'll be calling my RE's office to arrrange my beta for the following Tuesday (5/31). Until then, it's just more waiting. (And obsessing.)

Happy weekend, everyone.

2 Comments:

  • Ugh...the obsessing is the worst. So unavoidable. Best of luck getting through the wait!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:41 PM  

  • I hope this outcome is good, all around! I so totally hate that two week wait, though.

    ~kat

    By Blogger Kat, at 11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home