Beta 2
My beta today: 3678. According to Betabase, that's a doubling time of just under 48 hours. I can't even express how relieved I was to get the news. We're still waiting on the progesterone number for today.
The sac check ultrasound is scheduled for Wednesday morning. I'll have to miss an important meeting at work to make it, but it was the only time my RE had available, and I would rather see him than one of the other doctors for this.
I'm still very shocked that things seem to be going the way they're supposed to. I have never had a pregnancy that started like this. All the other times, there were problems with low hcg levels that weren't doubling, low progesterone (of course, for all I know, that could still be a problem this time), bleeding/spotting, or some combination of these things. I'm not used to a pregnancy that gives the appearance of going right.
Well, it's very early days yet. For now I am just being grateful for every step forward, yet mindful of the other side of this experience. I've been there, and I know most of you have been too. I'm not in any danger of forgetting it.
The sac check ultrasound is scheduled for Wednesday morning. I'll have to miss an important meeting at work to make it, but it was the only time my RE had available, and I would rather see him than one of the other doctors for this.
I'm still very shocked that things seem to be going the way they're supposed to. I have never had a pregnancy that started like this. All the other times, there were problems with low hcg levels that weren't doubling, low progesterone (of course, for all I know, that could still be a problem this time), bleeding/spotting, or some combination of these things. I'm not used to a pregnancy that gives the appearance of going right.
Well, it's very early days yet. For now I am just being grateful for every step forward, yet mindful of the other side of this experience. I've been there, and I know most of you have been too. I'm not in any danger of forgetting it.

15 Comments:
I'm relieved for you. This is good news...keep us posted.
By
Wendy Orrison and Holly Snyder, at 2:18 PM
Yay! So glad it was good news! On the sac check. Holding your hand the whole way!
By
Amanda, at 2:26 PM
I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!
By
Anonymous, at 2:27 PM
That is wonderful, wonderful news!
Congratulations!
By
Anonymous, at 2:37 PM
Congratulations!!! What fantastic news.
By
Anonymous, at 4:07 PM
That's great news Susie. I hope Wednesday comes quickly for you.
By
PJ, at 5:06 PM
Great news!
By
Anonymous, at 6:53 PM
Good news. Hang in there.
By
Anonymous, at 8:56 PM
Wow! I go away for 5 minutes and look what I miss!
Congratulations!!!!
By
WonderMama, at 9:49 PM
Let the good news and numbers continue!
By
Mellie, at 10:06 AM
Great news Susie!! I'll be checking to read tomorrow's great ultrasound update!
By
Anonymous, at 1:06 PM
Just came over from Plain Jane's blog. Congrats! Wishing you an easy and healthy pregnancy.
By
Foxxy One, at 1:06 PM
Great news. Good luck with the US tomorrow.
By
Anne, at 1:14 PM
Congratulations!!!
Good luck tomorrow with the u/s.
By
sweetisu, at 3:03 PM
Sounds great so far! Hang in there dear.
By
Anonymous, at 7:41 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home