Scattered
I like to try to post here every day. But that means sometimes you end up with random, scattered posts like this one:
Okay, I am really exhausted. And my boobs hurt. I guess that means it's time for bed.
P.S. If you want to read a post that actually says something and makes sense, go over to Within the Woods and read the latest entry. Suz always writes well, but this one is really extra special.
- Everything about my husband is annoying me tonight. Yes, I am talking about the sweetest man in the world. Let's mark it down to hormones and the 2ww and move on.
- I may have mentioned that I have another blog. Sometimes I may slip up and leave a comment on one of your posts using my other URL by accident. If you are wondering why the great secrecy (although it's not, really), the thing is, there are people who read my other blog that I don't want to have poking around my IF blog. Like my mother-in-law. For good reason, I'm afraid.
- By the way, I wouldn't mind a bit if any of you saw my other site. But I have to say, I don't update it nearly as frequently as I do this one. If you still want to see, feel free to write me email. I'm not going to link to it directly from here, though.
- One of my favorite Google searches during the 2ww is "crinone side effects." On this page it says that if you have the shocking side effects of "breast tenderness or enlargement" or "unusual weakness or tiredness," you should inform your doctor. What I want to know is, how the heck am I supposed to tell the difference between these symptoms and the ones I always get when I'm pregnant?
Okay, I am really exhausted. And my boobs hurt. I guess that means it's time for bed.
P.S. If you want to read a post that actually says something and makes sense, go over to Within the Woods and read the latest entry. Suz always writes well, but this one is really extra special.

1 Comments:
Not to mention that you can hurt your boobs (and exhaust yourself) just by poking them to see if they hurt, right?
Thinking of you during this wait ... I can't imagine how trying it must be. (And we love your posts, no matter how random!)
By
Anonymous, at 6:42 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home