Oh. No. He. DI'NT.
Nothing brightens up my morning like kooky Scientology infighting.
It's not enough that Tom Cruise is grossing out the world (and probably alienating most of his fan base) playing public tonsil-hockey with Katie Holmes, but now he has to go and spout off about Brooke's postpartum depression? Oh, Tom. Just don't GO THERE, man.
It's not enough that Tom Cruise is grossing out the world (and probably alienating most of his fan base) playing public tonsil-hockey with Katie Holmes, but now he has to go and spout off about Brooke's postpartum depression? Oh, Tom. Just don't GO THERE, man.

9 Comments:
I KNOW.
That fucker.
By
Anonymous, at 10:03 AM
I watched him on Oprah yesterday and he was making me violently ill. He looked like an idiot jumping on Oprah's couch as he talked about his girlfriend who is 16 years younger.
As for the postpartum I can't even go there. Freakin' idiot.
By
Amanda, at 10:49 AM
Ack. Dr. Tom is such a fucking moron. His antics with Katie Holmes make me so sick I'm running around with my hand covering my mouth.
By
Anonymous, at 1:54 PM
I'm all for religious tolerance but since Scientology is not a religon but a big fucking scam, I feel perfectly justified in telling Tom to shut his pie hole.
By
Anonymous, at 3:29 PM
You know if you read that article too quickly (which any normal woman would do, erk) then it reads like Katie whatever was his second choice and his first was Orlando Bloom. That makes perfect sense. But I don't think it's what they meant.
By
moi, at 4:08 PM
Vitamins?? Are you fucking kidding me? Don't most women continue taking vitamins after birth anyway?
By
Anonymous, at 8:47 PM
He's just such an ARSE.
By
Mare, at 2:05 PM
How can someone that has been masquerading as a straight man make any value judgments regarding the choices of others? Friggin' cult-belonging bastard. Brooke went through how many IVFs? She can do what she bloody wants.
By
MsPrufrock, at 4:53 PM
Oh god, he really is as dumb as I've always thought he was.
At least we don't have to worry about little Katie getting knocked up. Isn't he shooting blanks?
I know, I know... I hate to stoop so low as to use such an offensive metaphor (especially here in the IF world) but he should have kept his mouth shut about the depression.
And seriously little Katie Holmes, what are you thinking? He was a little hot... about 20 years ago. Now he's just an aging maverick.
By
Kat, at 4:56 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home