Graduation
I graduated from the RE today; they released me to my OB. And the embryo graduated to a fetus (10 weeks). So things are still moving along.
Everything went okay at the appointment. The live one is still growing. The other one is smaller and starting to fade away.
My husband was able to come with me and I was so glad he was there. I also talked with Dr T about how stressed out I've been for the last few days. He reassured me and said that he thought I was past the most dangerous part, for me (based on when I lost my other pregnancies). So I'm going to try to just pretend to be a normal person for the next couple of weeks. Even if it's only pretending.
My next appointment is August 1, for the nuchal fold screening.
Everything went okay at the appointment. The live one is still growing. The other one is smaller and starting to fade away.
My husband was able to come with me and I was so glad he was there. I also talked with Dr T about how stressed out I've been for the last few days. He reassured me and said that he thought I was past the most dangerous part, for me (based on when I lost my other pregnancies). So I'm going to try to just pretend to be a normal person for the next couple of weeks. Even if it's only pretending.
My next appointment is August 1, for the nuchal fold screening.

16 Comments:
YAY! I've been checking in on you all morning. So glad to hear your good news and that your doctor thinks everything will be okay. Hope it gave you some reassurance although I know it's impossible not to worry.
By
Anonymous, at 12:56 PM
Congratulations! Have been lurking, I think this is my first comment on your site.
I am so happy for you and can hardly wait until further updates!
By
Anonymous, at 1:21 PM
Hooray! Glad everything looks good. What a big step for you!
By
Anonymous, at 2:14 PM
Woo hoo! I'm glad your husband was able to go along and so glad things looked good. Congrats on graduating!
By
Anonymous, at 2:30 PM
Congrats Grad!
By
Anonymous, at 2:36 PM
Hooray! Hooray! Graduations are big steps. They signify transitions, and I believe this is your time to transition into that normal person you're pretending to be. So glad husband could go with you. Keep trying to enjoy this.
By
Mellie, at 2:37 PM
YAY Susie. I'm so glad to see things are going well.
Congratulations on your graduation.
By
PJ, at 3:04 PM
That is wonderful news.
I am still sorry and sad about the littler one.
Pretending to be a normal person is the best one can do sometimes (in my case, a lot of the time). It actually works reasonably well.
By
Anonymous, at 4:23 PM
Congrats on the good news Susie! I'm so sorry you're still worrying though - I know all too well how that is. Hang in there till that nuchal test - you'll feel ALOT better after that (promise!).
(Hugs!)
By
Anonymous, at 4:35 PM
Congratulations. You deserve to be happy!
By
Anonymous, at 5:54 PM
whew! I'm so glad it went well and also that DH went with you. Keep us posted.
By
Wendy Orrison and Holly Snyder, at 7:49 PM
Congratulations, Susie! I'm so happy and relieved for you. This is quite a milestone for you and your baby. I can imagine that it might have been a bit bittersweet, considering that one of the twins is starting to fade away, but still, it's wonderful that the one of the embryos is officially a fetus now. I'm hoping and praying for smooth sailing and less stress for you from here on out.
By
Anonymous, at 9:27 AM
Hooray! Really pleased the fetus is doing well, and you sound a little better. Hope things continue in the same vein. Well done for getting your husband to accompany you.
By
Anonymous, at 6:43 AM
So glad to hear that all is well with the little one. Glad, too, to know that you had your husband by your side.
Hoping & praying that all is smooth sailing for you from here out...
By
Anonymous, at 1:30 PM
Oh, this is wonderful news!
I think this is my first comment here but I have been following you for some time, so I hope you don't mind my "delurking" to say congratulations on graduating to your OB! Please keep us posted.
By
Anonymous, at 2:46 PM
Hi Susie
hope you're feeling much better. I have my nuchal fold appt on the same day as you! we're neck and neck!
hee-hee I couldn't resist
take good care
Penelope
By
moi, at 2:31 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home