It's not a habit.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Relieved x 2

All appears well in the old uterus today. Both embryos are still there and both heartbeats are still strong. I can't get over my fear that we'll take a look someday and one or both of the embryos will have simply shipped out to sunnier climes, but so far it hasn't happened.

I asked Dr T about taking extra vitamins or progesterone and he said it wasn't necessary. I forgot to mention the brown spotting on Sunday but I really don't think it was anything serious.

Next appointment is two weeks from today, at nine weeks -- and if everything still looks good then, it will likely be our last appointment with Dr T. Unless of course we have to start over. But I'm not thinking about that. (Not much, anyway.)

10 Comments:

  • Awesome, incredible, beautiful news. I'm sure you were so incredibly relieved to see those two blips on the ultrasound. Congratulations.

    By Blogger Kat, at 12:20 AM  

  • Things sound so good! I'm thrilled for you. I wouldn't worry about the brown spotting, totally normal.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:04 AM  

  • You already know how happy I am for you!

    Wishing you an easy two weeks!

    By Blogger Amanda, at 8:14 AM  

  • Wonderful news. Hang tight for these two weeks.

    By Blogger Anne, at 8:21 AM  

  • Yaay!

    Those are two smart little embryos you've got there.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:02 AM  

  • Great news. I was so on edge, I can't imagine how you must have felt.

    Take care.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:15 AM  

  • Congratulations on the ultrasound!!! That is WONDERFUL news! I know how scary those ultrasounds can be, and I'm so happy for you that everything looked great. I'll be hoping and praying for more good news for you in two weeks.

    Jill

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:12 AM  

  • YAY Susie, glad things went well today. Hope they continue on the same path.

    By Blogger PJ, at 11:02 AM  

  • That was the best blog post title ever. Whew. Let the good news keep rolling in!

    By Blogger Mellie, at 11:02 AM  

  • Great news! I hope it just keeps coming.

    By Blogger Cathy, at 2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home